Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Art in the Island

What's more fun than imagining another world? Being part of it on photo! 

This is exactly what we did at Art in the Island in Cubao.  Adults have to pay 500php but small kids could get in for free. Here are some of our favorite photos:

1. Under the Sea

Leji loves Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.  Here she was thrilled to act like a lobster! 



2. Small animals go large

Here we met some remarkable furry friends. Can't wait to visit Bohol with Leji so I can show her how small Tarsiers are in real life.



3. Chavit's Pet Tiger

 I've experienced bottle feeding baby Tigers in Subic but this looks way cooler than that! I remembered meeting Chavit Singson's tiger in Boracay years back. My youngest sister was the only one who dared ask for a selfie.



4. Captain Hook's Alligator

Here, Leji shrieked "Oh mai gad!!!" Too bad I didn't get that on video. Tsk.



5. Pail of Surprises

We weren't really sure what we were doing here. haha



6. Magical Falls

I'm such a damsel in distress when I climb mountains (yeah, at least I tried climbing mountains before despite knowing my level of physical fitness). This photo made it seem like I could sashay in Sport's Unlimited's next episode.



7. Let me be your angel

Here my little one fell asleep as if on cue. Aww.





0 comments:

Post a Comment