Saturday, February 20, 2016

Bubble Bible by Bitoy

Bubble Gang, the longest running comedy sketch in the country celebrates its 20th anniversary. Its muli-awarded comedian and creative director Beethoven del Valle Bunagan, more known by his stage name Michael V. a.k.a. "Bitoy", wrote his first book.


Bitoy says it took a while for them to finalize the list of characters that will appear in the book.

Bubble Bible by Bitoy is about a few characters in Bubble Gang. Nagbotohan sino pinaka kilala o pinakapwede namin gamiting material. We came up with 12 na ginamit namin sa book. This one is a combination of all the things that I do. I write, I make jokes, I draw.

Among the characters who appeared in the book, Michael V says Junee Lee, his alter ego, is his favorite.


Siya yung awkward na sarili ko pag may nakikita akong artistas and famous personalities

My personal favorite is "Yaya" as she battles each day with positivity and tames down the spoiled brat "Angelina"
(I'm happy I was able to work with them in "Hole in the Wall" back in 2009:))



Michael V dreams of coming up with other books in the future featuring other characters he breathed life into in the show.

Catch the IMBG Book Signing with the Bubble Gang cast on FEBRUARY 22, 5PM at the TriNoma Activity Center. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment