Monday, August 4, 2014

Burts Bees: 30 Years of Hiving Happiness

I have a confession to make. I'm addicted to peppermint. 

Psychologically uplifting, it reminds me of the most remarkable figure in my childhood--my Lola Lyn.  She made me believe that I can banish every kind of pain & discomfort with peppermint--insomnia, headache, cramps & even heartaches! I just couldn't sleep or leave the house without it. Until now.
Burt's Bees lip balm
So love was just inevitable when I first kissed Burt's Bees lip balm with a nice hint of peppermint. Yes, I like it that much, I smooch it out of its container before applying my lip shade of the day.

Burt's Bees Acne Solutions
My sister Catie has another reason to love the brand. It helped her get rid of pimples when she stayed abroad for her OJT. She breaks out when she's stressed (oh I could imagine how sad her life was without me hahahahaha). So this moisturizer was actually her secret why it's not so obvious on fb that she missed us so much. She uses it until now.
Recently, I catched snippets of their 30th anniversary party.

They celebrated the bee that started their success.
Orange Essence
Facial Cleanser
I got to try more of their sweet smelling, time-tested originals. Their orange essence facial cleanser is refreshing to use even if it doesn't produce much bubbles. It's comforting too that it's 100% natural.

Their tomato toner smells nice too. It works well on oily & problem skin..perfect for my T-zone!
It is actually not advisable to wash one's face more than twice a day. So in between takes, facial cleansing towelettes serve me well. It efficiently removes makeup and helps prevent breakouts.

To cap off your routine, almond milk would surely quench your skin's thirst for creamy nourishment.
Happy 30th Burt's Bees! Our first kiss will always be memorable;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment