Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bastille Day in Manille 2014

I wasn't able to catch any movie from the French Film Fest this year. Because of the weather, I wasn't able to attend Fete de la Musique either. But I was able to enjoy Bastille Day in Greenbelt the week after as H.E. Ambassador Garachon partied with premier French luggage brand, Delsey.
      I wore red & had my share of wine & cheese.   My outfit matched the luxurious lining of Delsey's top of the line bag, Honore.  Check out its built-in organizers!:)
   Its elegance suits the ambassador. Its matte outer shell has a “soft touch” finish and leather highlights. This 2014, it features the double wheel system so wheel rotation and stability wouldn't be a problem even for damsels in distress with weak arms like me :p. An ID plate on the rear of the luggage bears an individual code so that one can easily recover it in case it gets lost.



      Amb Garachon attempted to poke his new Honore but it remained scratch free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment