Sunday, July 20, 2014

PAT Pizza Madness

My mom craved for pizza for 9months when she had me. Shakey's. Manager's Choice. She paired each greedy bite w/ ripe mangoes. 

So it was quite expected that I would love the same things too as soon as I learned how to chew complex food.

Here is my list of delectable pizza I've tried recently other than Shakey's thin crust & Pizzahut's cheesy crust:

1. Mad for Garlic (BGC)

      They claim the state of your breath wouldn't be compromised after devouring slices of this. They have developed a secret process in Korea of slowly cooking garlic to make it creamy & mild. I don't know if my friends were honest or just polite but they said mine wasn't so bad after :p Taste wise, it isn't overpowering, almost like potato snowflakes on a creamy thin crust.

2. Buon Giorno (Rockwell Business Club)

      I didn't expect the mushrooms on this pizza to be so flavorful. Truffle power. See, it was three slices after before I realized "I should capture this on photo"

3. Camaya (Bataan)

      For those who favor pizzas on the sour tangy side,this is your ideal beach babe. Try to order early in the day though; they usually have intense kitchen traffic. 

4. Olives (Thunderbird, La Union)

     I'm so happy we have this now in Makati :) Delectable Mediterranean cheese even while on the road.


5. Nomnomnom (QC)
    
      Filipino inspired flatbreads that would make you miss your grandparents. So good, you would forget it's healthy.

6. Project Pie (Shaw)

      As a toddler, I loved pizza making on Play Dough. But why not pour your love & devotion on the real thing? Create your own visual masterpiece & make your tastebuds join in the fun after. I love garlic, mushrooms & caramelized onions w/ red sauce.


7. Il terrazo

      I like this pizza only because it's pink &yellow. It lacks depth though. I tried squeezing a bit of lemon on top


8. 12 Monkeys (Century City Mall)

      Chito's Picha Pie would make you jam. Its flavors are reminiscent of your 1st love in the gradeschool canteen yet its crust would make you say, "ah no, this one's different."


9. Museum Cafe (Greenbelt)

      The freshness of their ingredients just stand out. But I want more tomatoes on this variant.

   10. Ang New No (Angono)

     Here, even their pizza is a work of art! I enjoyed their sisig pizza best while sipping on shake and admiring the restaurant's interiors.

<3 <3 <3 til our next pizza hunt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment