Sunday, May 25, 2014

Ms Teen Earth & Little Ms Earth Philippines 2014

Great things start with small beginnings is my favorite Milo jingle. I longed so much to be a graceful gymnast because of that ad ( I adored Bea Lucero). But some people would argue that nature limits what can be nurtured. That theory somehow comforts me & I can say I've moved on.

Enough of my frustrations in life; there is much reason to celebrate:) 20 kids and 20 teens are participating in this year's Ms Teen and Little Ms Earth Philippines. Almost a thousand kids from all over the country auditioned so these bibo kids are ultimately the cream of the crop. Seeing these kids& teens so enthusiastic and proactive in taking part of the Climate Change Commission's projects makes me reminisce about my brief reign as Little Ms Basilan in Mandaluyong. That title somehow triggered me to plant a lot of monggo, kaimito & mango and dream of having my own junk shop to help save Mother Earth..much to the dismay of my mother who smirked at the general state of my bed filled w/ recycled paper,foil & other treasures I refused to throw. She abruptly stopped that dream when we moved out of my grandparents' house & decided that we'd all live in a condo :/

Back to Ms Teen Earth & Little Ms Earth Philippines, the earth champions seem to have boundless energy. So much so that I think the judges will have a hard time deciding who they would crown tomorrow at the MOA Arena.

Witness the grand spectacle & keep yourselves posted on Sash Factor. If you wouldn't be able to watch live tomorrow, you can catch GMA's exclusive telecast on June 8 (Sunday) for SNBO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment