Friday, April 12, 2013


Whisk the Whiskey


I never liked hard drinks; I embrace femininity in all aspects so I like my drink flirty, sweet, and fruity. But eversince I started joining pageants (yesterday all our troubles seemed so far away…) I veered away from this drink subset in an attempt to maintain my figure.

After years of forgetting about brief fling (talk about redundancy) with hard drinks, my friend Leo managed to convince me to attend a whiskey tasting event at Chops Greenbelt 5. I’ve never been a scotch drinker but I actually discovered it’s quite interesting to guess its nose, taste and aftertaste and compare my observations with those of the experts. I was able to taste Glenlivet 12 and 15; I realized you have to analyze these drinks to be able to appreciate them further.
Most things are better appreciated with an open mind & a fun party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment