Sunday, June 2, 2013

Flavors @ Araneta Center


It's June once more & the rainy season is just around the corner.  But it's never too late to treat your senses & visit Flavors @ the Araneta Center open from Friday-Sunday starting at 6pm til the wee hours of the morning. As I chew on my fave Eng Bee Tin White tikoy, here are my top 10 stalls in no particular order:

1. Cibo- need I say more?

2. Champs- their fish teriyaki will make you smile with its sweet sauce & white onions

3. All About Fried- their Crispy Chicken Skin is simply the best among the rest; check out its heavenly texture!
Their Bagnet isn't so bad either; I wouln't mind doing a cheerdance in front of their stall to burn off the calories

4. Coco Vida- fulfill your ultimate tropical dream..their buko juice is really creamy with crunchy buko meat bits

5. Truckbun- they have ultra yummy wraps; I like their pork wrap best

6. B-Wings- don't be a chicken in expressing your love for delectable wings; you may have to fight hard for your love (with the crowd) but in the end it'll be all worth it

7. I-Cup- nothing else could be as refreshing as a fine cup of milk tea with pearls

8. Bundaberg- I like the fizz of their Peachee

9. Shawarma Bros- sodium overload with the cheese! They have a cute booth though

10. Broosy- I was too full already to check out their food, but their booth is delightfully red & yellow so I'll put them on my list :p

I really had a great time!:) Catch more of my gustatory adventures & travel exploits on PAT Features (shown on Solar Daybreak, Monday-Fri 7-8am; with replays on other Solar Newscasts 12nn, 6pm, 9pm & 11pm) & check out our website www.solarnews.ph. Keep it bright on Solar!











0 comments:

Post a Comment