Friday, May 1, 2015

Music at Play

I had so much fun this week as I was able to watch two musicales. Musicales just make me giddy with glee.

First was the culmination of the great BenCab's birthday month at Solaire. Last night (April 30) was the world premier of Sabel: Love & Passion.

I just adore the angel dance. The singers were all splendid, exploring different musical genres in one night.  Ms Yza Calzado was almost mystical in her modern terno while Antoinette Taus was such a revelation. & yeah..ballet dancers never fail to make me jealous with their gracefulness. 

They'll have another run in Greenhills this June.

*******
This morning (May1), the excitement continued as I watched Peppa Pig live from West End at the Meralco Theater. Like Avenue Q, the musical actors sang alongside the charming foam puppets.

Familiarizing kids about animals & modes of transport the fun way, I think even grownups enjoyed singing along. Fans cheered on when they finally found the treasure:)

I satisfied the kid within as I had a fan moment with my cousins. Becky Adams who has been playing Peppa for almost two years now is delightfully charming. 


You have until May 3 to catch them in Manila:) They're heading to Singapore next. Oink!

0 comments:

Post a Comment