Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Leji's Holiday Party T-shirt

It's the ultimate party week! Despite suffering from mild dehydration the other day (oh it's so tricky to drink 4L of water in traffic while tandem feeding :/) and an engorged left boob (I cut short my toddler's feeding time the other night because she was too rowdy in bed :/), I begged my hubby to brave the traffic and allow me to attend at least some of my friends' events.

We attended my niece Zyra's Jollibee birthday at the Triangle in the Fort--their famous 1000th store.  It was a Hello Kitty Party so I wanted Leji to wear a pink dress.  But Leji had other ideas and insisted on wearing her fave UP shirt and jeans.  

My cousin Ana gave her a fabulous red dress and tried to convince her to change her clothes--but all in vain. Haaay. We tried.  My daughter won't even allow herself to be bribed into it.  She ate the cake & had icing all over but still wouldn't change her outfit.

After napping & attending a vtr, we decided to window shop in Greenbelt as we bide time for my other get together in the same area.  Again, I tried my luck in convincing my dear daughter to change into a more suitable attire.  But instead, she threw into a desperate crying fit which drove my hubby nuts. 

I was utterly annoyed but I reminded myself that she's just two and she wants to see all her beautiful Titas in a comfortable attire.  I gave in to her request and allowed her not to change her shirt for the day.

As soon as we got out of the car, her mood shifted like magic!  She hugged and kissed her favorite Titas Tintin & Glennifer. Ugh, I knew she was mock crying :/

There were a lot of prizes up for grabs but I knew we couldn't stay long (I wasn't able to pump milk for my newborn :/) so I joined the first 2 games! We managed to bring home consolation prizes. haha.  All in the spirit of fun and camaraderie this Christmas.  
Leji examines our prize with Glennifer

Glam Pinoy Henyo- Loren Burgos guesses it right!

Leji adores Ganiel Krishna

Fun times with the reigning Ms Dog Universe, Shamcey

with Shamcey's proud mom, Kuya Eton!


We had so much fun even if I failed to claim my raffle prize (I heard it's a luxurious lounge chair haha) because Leji tearfully insisted on going back to her baby brother.  Can't wait for Mutya's 50th anniversary party next year; hopefully I could convince Leji to wear a dress by then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment